Thursday, November 8, 2012

Let's be thankful for Cardassians.

My composition paper wasn't as horrible as I thought it was going to be, but it was still pretty horrible, and I forgot to bring the key word outline (which I forgot to write in the first place, actually).
So today I walked into my Classical Conversations class to find that Mrs. E had written "We're thankful for:" on the back whiteboard in giant letters, along with instructions to write down three things we're thankful for and sign it. I don't really know why she didn't wait until next week, which would be closer to Thanksgiving, but I wrote down my list of things anyway.

1. Cardassians
2. Sushi
3. Internet

Yes, in order. It kinda stood out since everybody else wrote stuff like "God, family, school" (maybe with the exception of Anna, she wrote "Cupcakes, bunk beds, and my baby sister". That's probably why she's my best friend, too... she somehow manages to be %100 normal and completely, insanely one-of-a-kind at the same time). Speaking of Anna... for our next assignment, she passed around a paper and told us to write random ideas on them, and she would put all of them in her paper.
This was the list, if I remember correctly:
Purple fairies
Cardassians (I bet you'll never guess who wrote that)
Pink-bearded pirates
Giant earthquakes and lightning
White unicorns
Green grass (Mrs. E wrote that)
The center of the Earth
Death beds

Annnd... IT'S A FOUR DAY WEEKEND!! *happy dance*
Yep, there will be no school for me on Friday and next Monday. Which I'm glad about, because I thought my brain was going to explode.

No comments:

Post a Comment